PRE-COMMISSIONING AND COMMISSIONING SERVICES
Our team provides integrated pre-commissioning services ensuring an on-schedule, incident free start-up for new projects and after maintenance. Our integrated service packages, supported by our team of specialists, offer greater efficiency with reduced critical path schedules, cost, and project risk.
Our involvement reduces client manpower requirements and logistical costs and enhance project safety and reduces overall project costs. The early integration of our experts into our clients' teams maximizes efficiency and the attainment of project goals.
Our pre-commissioning and commissioning services include the following:
- Preparation of punch lists for mechanical completion.
- Preparation of pre-commissioning / commissioning methods statements and procedures.
- Inspection of static equipment prior to box-up.
- P & ID Check.
- Verification of equipment against data sheets and project specifications.
- Preparing the spade register and other temporary facilities.
- Line flushing / draining / blowing / drying / leak test.
- Pickling and passivation or chemical circulation.
- Calibration of instruments and loop checking.
- Refractory drying for fired heaters.
- Alignment check for rotary equipment.