INSPECTION AND CORROSION MANAGEMENT
We provide strategic and professional corrosion advisory services, corrosion consultancy, in-house training, corrosion diagnosis, corrosion failure analysis and a comprehensive array of related services including third-party review of designs, drawings and technical specifications to identify potential corrosion risks, the compatibility of materials and the forms of corrosion and their mitigation.
Assessing the likelihood and consequence of corrosion events is essential in corrosion management, balancing potential or actual monetary loss associated with the safety, environment, or asset integrity against the cost of mitigation and reputational damage.
A corrosion management system is a set of processes and procedures required for planning, executing, and improving the ability of an organisation to manage the threat of corrosion for existing and future assets.
OPD provides the following services:
- Preparation and review of FEED documents for surface production facilities;
- Preparation and review of MSD for surface production facilities;
- Risk based inspection solutions to new and existing process plants;
- Design and develop Risk Based Inspection (RBI) and integrity management programs;
- In-service inspection of static equipment like pressure vessels, heat exchangers, storage tanks and piping;
- Review of vendor documents of static equipment, rotating equipment and piping;
- Design and drawings pertaining to pressure vessels, heat exchangers, storage tanks etc.;
- QAP and ITP for shop fabricated heavy equipment as well as for plant and offsite piping at construction sites;
- NDT procedures namely RT, UT, MPT and LPT;
- PWHT and HT procedures based on technical specifications and code requirements;
- Corrosion mitigation solutions for new projects;
- Design of corrosion circuits for all types of the process;
- Expert advisory support in inspection and corrosion for insurance audits and claim settlements;