HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT SERVICES
Consistent HSSE performance is essential to organisations to protect their workers from personal injury and ill-health by using safe practices to guard against accidents, asset loss and environmental damage.
It is essential that the client’s organisational ethos promotes and supports a positive HSSE culture as well as safe working environment. Training classes and implementation of PTW system help establish a safety culture in which all employees promote safe work procedures while on the job.
A HSSE management system provides structured controls for managing the client’s HSSE risk. An effective system helps all levels of personnel to understand the implications of specific risks, and delivers processes to manage and control them.
We undertake a systematic evaluation of the work environment and develop processes, procedures, criteria, and methods for monitoring and improving this function.
- Translating HSSE requirements into operating documentation
- Implementation of Electronic Permit to Work (e-PTW)solutions(see software solutions page)
- Safety audits
- Environment audits
- Emergency preparedness
- Evacuation Procedures
- Disaster control and management
- Preparation of HSE manuals and procedures
- Developing integrated HSSE Management Systems to international standards which balance HSSE and economic considerations
- Developing and integrating Process Safety Management (PSM) systems